Roundup® Concentrate Max Control 365 - Kills & prevents weeds for up to 12 months * Rainproof in 30 minutes * Visible results in 12 hours * For use on driveways, patios, sidewalks and gravel areas * Kills the Roots, Guaranteed!
Roundup® Concentrate Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer - Dual-action formula kills existing weeds and keeps new ones from growing for up to 4 months. Driveways, patios, sidewalks, paths, tree rings, mulched areas, along fence lines, & gravel areas. Kills the Root! Guaranteed!
ferti-lome, Hi-Yield, and Natural Guard products for your garden and indoor plants are sold exclusively through our select distributors like Nick's Garden Center & Farm Market. Unlike our competitors, you will NOT find our products sold at "big box" stores!
Brush Stump Killer
Killzall Extended Control
Over-The-Top II Grass Killer
Amine Selective Weed Killer
Weed Free Zone RTU
Weed Out with Q RTU
Brush Killer Stump Killer (32 oz)
- Formulation: Triclopyr. Controls unwanted woody plants, vines, Poison Ivy and broadleaf weeds around homes, cabins, buildings, trails, fences, walkways and other non-crop areas. Application Rates Foliage spray: 8-16 tablespoons per gallon to 500 sq. ft. Stump Treatment: Apply undiluted product with a paint brush to completely cover the fresh cut surface. Vine Control: Cut the vine first and treat as directed for stump treatment.
Killzall Extended Control RTU (32 oz)
- Kills and prevents listed weeds and grasses for up to 3 months. Apply only where no vegetation is desired. Visible effects should occur within 3 to 5 days with complete kill in 2 to 4 weeks. DO NOT USE IN LAWNS. Dual Action Formula. Spot treat driveways, sidewalks and patios. Starts working in hours.
Over-The-Top II Grass Killer (8 oz)
- Formulation: Poast Absorbed by Foilage and Travels Through Entire Plant Will Slow or Stop Growth Within 2 Days. Controls Annual and Perennial Grass Weeds. Systemic selective broad spectrum post-emergent herbicide that can be sprayed over desired plants listed to control annual and perennial grasses. Can be used on vegetables, gardens, trees, shrubs, ornamentals and ground covers. Stops growth of weed grasses within 2 days.
2, 4-D Amine No. 4 A Selective Weed Killer (32 oz)
- Provides control of many emerged annual and perennial broadleaf weeds. Labeled for selected farm crops, ornamental turf, brush control, forest management and aquatic applications. For best results, use during warm weather when young weeds or brush is actively growing. Use to control hard to kill weeds such as Bindweed, Thistle, Smartweed, Wild Garlic, Curly Dock, Tansy Ragwort and Wild Onions.
Weed Free Zone RTU (32 oz)
- Ready-to-Use formulation of Fertilome Weed-Free Zone concentrate. Contains four active ingredients including Carfentazone to provide broad spectrum weed control. An excellent postemergent broadleaf weed control product that is rainfast in three hours. Provides proven cool weather performance to control over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds. Application Rate: Ready-to-use formulation; shake well before using. Direct the spray to the target weed to provide uniform coverage of the upper leaf surfaces. Apply to point of runoff only.
Weed Out with Q RTU (32 oz)
- Gets Rid of the Tough Weeds - Roots and All! Controls Over 200 Weeds. New Formulation - Proven Performance. Controls both grassy and broadleaf weeds in one easy step including Crabgrass, Barnyardgrass, Foxtail, Black-Eyed Susan, Buttercup, Catnip, Chickweed, Dandelion, Dollarweed, Ground Ivy, Jimsonweed. Morning Glory, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Ragweed, Sunflower, Thistle, and other broadleaf weeds.