3-In-1 Insect, Disease & Mite Control - Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs!
- Kills and controls listed insect pests
- Cures and prevents listed fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
- Kills listed surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and other listed insects
- Can be used as an outdoor barrier treatment
- 10 lb. bag treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- 20 lb. bag treats up to 20,000 sq. ft.
- Actives: 0.05% β-cyfluthrin; 0.15% Imidacloprid (Granules)
- Actives: 0.36% β-cyfluthrin; 0.72% Imidacloprid (Ready-To-Spray and Concentrate)
St. Gabriel Organics
Milky Spore Powder - is a One Time application using only one teaspoonful every 4 feet in a checker board pattern on your lawn, or use the Lawn and Garden Dispenser.
- Apply anytime the ground is not frozen.
- Ten year performance quarantee on the Japanese Beetle Grub (Can last up to twenty years).
- Not harmful to man, animals or the environment, safe to use around water ways.
- Kills the grub stage of the Japanese Beetle.
- Natural bacteria eats the grub from the inside.
- Does not harm beneficial insects.
- Milky Spore is applied every four feet using one teaspoon or the Lawn and Garden Dispenser.
- Your lawn will look like a grid pattern or checker board. Apply just before it rains or water in gently for about fifteen minutes.