Nick’s 30th Year Anniversary Celebration
As a token of our appreciation for your support over the last 30 years Nick’s is hosting a celebration
August 5th 12pm-5pm
-Enjoy live music 12pm-4pm from Hot Lunch
-Complimentary hotdogs, hamburgers, and beverages
-Onsite raffle to Win great prizes
-Fun for the entire Family
The celebration will be in our parking lot where we will have a huge tent to house the band and seating area.
Have a seat in the shade and enjoy a free hot dog and beverage while you listen to music and enter our onsite raffle.
Rocky Mountain Koi Club Annual Koi Show
Saturday and Sunday, August 19th - 20th, 2017
Saturday 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
APRIL 22ND WHAT TO DO, WHEN IN THE GARDEN FREE, 9AM TO 11:30PM
KELLY GRUMMONS, HORTICULTURIST, WILL ANSWER THOSE OFT-ASKED GARDENING QUESTIONS SUCH AS: WHEN DO I PRUNE MY ROSES, START TOMATO SEEDS, SEED GRASS, PUT DOWN SOD, CUT BACK ORNAMENTAL GRASSES, PRUNE LILACS AND CLEMATIS, ETC., ETC. GET THE PICTURE? ANSWERS PROVIDED. KELLY IS AN EXPERT IN NATURAL PLANT NUTRITION AND PEST CONTROL.
APRIL 22ND ORCHIDS 101 FREE, 1PM TO 2PM
Call 303-696-6657 to Sign Up
Got Orchids?? Orchid Guru from Fantasy Orchids will be here to answer those
Commonly Asked Orchid Questions.
- How much and how often do I water? How often do I mist?
- How often do I feed Orchids?
- How much light do Orchids require?
- What is the correct soil for an Orchid?
- What is the correct size pot for an Orchid?
- How often do I need to transplant an Orchid?
- Do I cut the Aerial roots off or keep them on?
- How often do they bloom? How long will they remain in flower?
- What happens to the flower stalk once it’s finished blooming?
- Disease and Bugs.
From Beginners to Skilled Orchid Lovers, This Class is for you!
SIGN UP EARLY SEATING IS LIMITED